Father's Day is just around the corner and I thought it would be nice to share an easy craft project that can be done with the kids.
1. Fold construction paper from top to bottom. Fold again and cut right in the middle (you'll able to make two cards from a single construction paper).
2. Make two cuts about in inch down from the top from each side of the paper and an inch long on each side.
3. Fold to create the collar of the shirt.
4. Using a different color paper, draw a tie and cut out the shape.
5. Glue the tie under the collar. Then, glue the collar down really well. That's it!