I love sweets and doughnuts. This recipe is a quick fix to whenever I feel like having a doughnut but don't want to leave the house. It takes about 5 minutes and I get my sugar fix and satisfy my craving! I hope you'll like as much as I do.
- 1 can (7.5 oz) Pillsbury refrigerated country style biscuits
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 cup vegetable oil (for frying)
1. In a shallow plate mix the sugar and cinnamon, set it aside.
2. Separate the dough into 10 biscuits.
3. Using a knife, make a little cut in the middle of each biscuit. Make the hole bigger by spreading with your fingers(to make look like a doughnut).
4. In a frying pan over medium-high heat, pre-heat the oil.
5. Fry the doughnuts until golden brown on each side.
6. Drain the excess oil of the doughnuts in a lined paper towel dish.
7. Roll the doughnuts in the sugar and cinnamon mix. Enjoy!