1 large cucumber (peeled, cut lengthwise, then thinly sliced)
1 plum tomato (cut lengthwise, then thinly sliced)
1/2 white onion, thinly sliced
handful of chopped parsley
1 tablespoon of lemon juice
1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
2 tablespoons of olive oil
salt and pepper
- In a bowl toss together the cucumber, tomato, onion and parsley.
- Add the lemon juice, vinegar and olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss it again really well.
- Let marinate in the refrigerator for at least 20 minutes.
*tip*: I like to eat the cucumber with seeds but if you prefer you can scoop the seeds out.